You’ve just found your new best friend, and now you’re ready to welcome them home. Shopping for a puppy is a fun way to show how much you already love them. Make sure you don’t forget anything by using our handy checklist as a guide.
- Bed. Welcome your new friend with a warm and cozy bed from Harry Barker to make them feel at home right away. You can choose between plush dog beds and dog bedrolls that come in a variety of shapes and stylish prints and are constructed from durable materials.
- Collar and Leash. Now that your puppy is part of your family, make sure everyone knows it with one of our lightweight, durable and comfortable collars. Find the perfect fit and style at the Mission Pets website or look for some other options at Harry Barker. Of course you will also want to pick out a matching leash for your walks around the neighborhood.
- Dog Tag. We know that puppies sometimes like to bolt off when we unhook their leashes. Once you have a collar, don’t forget a customizable dog tag with your pet’s name and your contact info to help them get back home in case they get lost.
- Puppy Sized Clothes. Like any dogs, puppies want to look and feel good. That's why a number of our dresses and sweaters come in S and XS sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your young pooch.
- Food and Water Bowls. Don’t forget mealtime! We feature a variety of different materials and designs so you can make sure your pup’s dinnerware is pleasing to the eye and will match your home decor.
- Toys. Puppies love playtime. That's why we include toys on our puppy essentials checklist. There is a wide range of toys to choose from: balls, plush toys, rope toys and so much more. At this stage, your puppy should at least have a chew toy that will satisfy the need to gnaw.
Leave a comment